What is “SHED Homes Complex”?
“SHED Homes Complex” is a joint project of SHED Foundation and Association for the Rehabilitation of Mentally ill (ARMI).
A Shelter home for Orphan children, Senior citizens and a Care Centre for Mentally ill (adult male), here they enjoy accommodation, healthy environment and education under the supervision of affectionate educationalists, social activists, health professionals and responsible staff.
Projects; Functional in the Complex
- Jama Masjid Aab-e-Kausar.
- Madarsah Zia-ul-Quran.
- SHED Children Home.
- CARE School System.
- SHED Senior citizens Home (Male/Female).
- Ka’fan (Shroud) Service (Free for Needy).
- Mayyat Bus Service (Coffin Carrier).
- Goats for “Sadqa & Aqiqa”.
- Ration Support Programme / Special Ramzan Package.
“SHED Homes Complex” is situated near Nagan Chowrangi North Karachi,
a thickly populated area of Karachi Central.
It occupies a wide area of more than 7000 square yards.
Future Projects at SHED Homes Complex
- 100, bedded Hospital and Diagnostic Centre, fully equipped with Latest equipments.
- A Rehabilitation and Research Centre for Mentally ill (adult male), affiliated with a well reputed institute.
- A Rehabilitation Centre for mentally retarded children, Supervised by Special Education Consultant of KU.
- A Rehabilitation Centre Absued for Drug.
- A Vocational Training Institute, supervised by recognized institute.
- Ambulance Service.
- Shelter home for helpless Women.