- To establish quality Education Centres in Low – Income areas on non-commercial Basis to make Education Affordable.
- To provide a challenging educational program based on true Islamic Spirit.
- To enlighten the torch of the Prophet’s Love( ) in the heart of each student.
- To promote the intellectual curiosity.
- To develop the potential of students by encouraging them to participate in a diverse and full range of school activities.
- To nurture in each student feelings of self-confidence and pride in accomplishment.
- To create in each student an awareness of a world of rapid change.
* Use of modern techniques and facilities through qualified & trained staff.
* Use of I.E.P System in Pre-primary classes.
* Regular Assessment of child’s developmental areas, learning skills and ethics under a team of Educational Psychologist and Parental guidance and counselling.
* Study of Sirat-e-Pak( ) as a special subject.
A Teacher Training Program is in practice with collaboration of NCE, Spectrum and other Professionals.
A Parent Counselling Program is in Practice.
Proposed Building Structure
- The proposed building will be ground plus Four (G + 4)
- Each floor consists of 14 Rooms including Class Rooms, Admin Block, Science Lab, Library, Computer Lab, Staff Room etc.
- A Wide Play Ground, Parking, Canteen.
- The proposed building will provide to 700 Students quality education, under a healthy and learning
- The proposed building will have following Academic Units.
- A- Special Education Section.
- B- Pre-Junior Section (Nursery, K.G.I, K.G.II)
- C- Junior / Senior Section (Class I to X) Science / Arts.
Each floor has a 6500 sq.ft (Apporx) covered area.